Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Access to Endpoints based on SAV Role

sandeepgudipudi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi

We have a requirement where we want to show the endpoint if requestor has a particular SAV Role [ROLE_ABC_ENDUSER], but requestor can see All Endpoints 

This is Sav role configuration

sandeepgudipudi_0-1729611667261.png

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Instead of sav role use endpoint access query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

sandeepgudipudi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have 10 endpoints and out of 10, only 1 endpoint should be visible to ROLE_ABC_ENDUSER,

here i want to use access query to only 1 endpoint not for remaining endpoints, the rest of the endpoints should be visible to ROLE_XYZ_ENDUSER

Why cant we limit in sav roles?

You can implement this with access query

where '${requestor.id}' in (select us.userkey from savroles sv, user_savroles us where sv.rolekey=us.rolekey and sv.rolename in ('ROLE_ABC_ENDUSER'))

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

sandeepgudipudi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I added access query to endpoint, but still it is showing other endpoints also

You need to add for all endpoints if you want to show use IN else use NOT IN in query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

sandeepgudipudi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Why can't we leverage sav role to show endpoints instead of access query