Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Access Request- Disable the Submit button without adding access role along with new account

Yaswanth
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Team,

Can you help me with configuration, we wanted to disable the submit button without adding access role along with new account request.

Thanks much

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Make entitlement type or role type mandatory from endpoint configuration

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Yaswanth
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I can see this is working in endpoint level.

Yaswanth_0-1722571868419.png

but do we have any global configuration which can be applicable for all the endpoints

No. It will be application specific

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi Team,

We can make role add as mandatory using required="True" under Role type, but there is an issue while raising the role deprovision request as it is not allowing to deprovision the role (if it is having single role) through ARS, please suggest

Make it table as request option

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Yes it is table and required is true (At least one role should be selected as new request to application), but the issue is if user wants to de-provision the application role and application has only one role, in that case without selecting any one role it will not move forward.

Yaswanth_0-1724824452647.png

eg: I have access to one application role and i want to de-provision that.

Yaswanth_1-1724824634183.png

Yaswanth_2-1724824752289.png

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive information]

In that case user needs to raise remove account request

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

If i raise remove account request Remove access task is getting created which is fine, but user is not getting removed from role, if i removed manually from role then only i am able to raise request again, do we have any config which will remove account and user from role as well?

if request submitted role and account will be removed

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi rushi,

Yaswanth and me is in same team.

what we have done:

• We have picked one user that having an account for 'X' endpoint and has one role access for 'X'
  • we have raised removed account request from ARS 
  • Remove access task is completed

Result

• user's account removed from the entitlement that is associated with that role and account status is inactive
  • But from role level user isn't removed.

Note: we have selected the same entitlement type and role type as you mentioned earlier

Can you please help us what needs to be done, we want to remove user from role as well.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak