Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Workday imported users not having account provisioning tasks created

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 18 2021 at 13:22 UTC

Hello,

I recently switched to using the Workday connection type instead of Workday-SOAP connection type. The users import fine but they are not being prompted for account provisioning based on our technical rule below:

I noticed that even though the user status is set to Active, in the user list the status is blank.

I've attached our current import payload and mapping. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Aundre

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
6 REPLIES 6

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 18 2021 at 15:38 UTC

Hi Aundre,

How is the statuskey getting mapped ? I dont see a reference in the payload.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 18 2021 at 16:06 UTC

Hi Avinash,

I just noticed that the connection has a STATUS_KEY_JSON section.

Does this JSON look correct for mapping user status?

{

"STATUS_ACTIVE": ["false","active"],

"STATUS_INACTIVE": ["true","inActive"]

}

Thanks,

Aundre

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 18 2021 at 16:41 UTC

Hi Aundre,

Yes, that looks correct as per the example shared here :

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/43000618934

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 18 2021 at 17:21 UTC

I still appear to get the same thing even while using the above JSON. Is there something else I am missing?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 18 2021 at 17:35 UTC

Hi Aundre,

In order for the STATUS_KEY_JSON to work, you need to have something in the users STATUSKEY.

It seems you have not mapped any value to it. Please refer to the link shared above and see how STATUSKEY is being mapped from workday attribute.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 18 2021 at 19:04 UTC

Thanks Avinash, this worked.