Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

REST Connector - How to check response payload in logs for accounts import job

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 1 2020 at 22:25 UTC

Is there any way to check the complete response payload while importing accounts via REST Connector in SSM?

I have tried changing the log level from Error to Debug and even Trace but there is no change in the logs - it prints the same number of lines with the same information.

I have followed below steps to change the log level of saviynt.AccountsImportService:

1. Click Admin > Configurations > Logger Configuration > Service

Loggers.

2. select the Account import service 'saviynt.AccountsImportService' from Logger Name.

3. Select DEBUG from Action drop-down.

4. Click Submit.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
5 REPLIES 5

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 1 2020 at 22:31 UTC

Also there is no trace log file to check trace logs.

For debug logs I have checked Admin > Admin Function > Application Logs > debugLog.log

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 2 2020 at 12:53 UTC

Hi Ramanpreet,

I will check this capability to enable additional logs during import in REST Connector and get back to you soon.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 2 2020 at 13:19 UTC

Thank you Khalid

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 6 2020 at 10:11 UTC

Hi Ramanpreet,

There is no capability to enable the additional logs during import in REST connector because

1.Security reasons

2. The data received in the response might be large and that will affect the memory constraints.

Thank you

Vedanth B.K

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 6 2020 at 10:59 UTC

Sure. Thank you Vedanth