Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

New Account Workflow

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 14 2020 at 11:04 UTC

Hello,

I created new AD connection for admin account creation via ARS.

I would like to apply approval workflow for new account request.

Where is the place I can select workflow for this request?

I checked in Security System and Endpoint. but couldn't see new account workflow

Thank you

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 14 2020 at 11:36 UTC

Hi Yun,

The workflow is configured at security system under "Access Add Workflow". This is used for both account and access requests. We dont have seperate workflow for accounts/entitlements.

Thanks

Ajay

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on October 14 2020 at 11:42 UTC

Thanks for quick response Currently we are using that workflow for level 1 owner approval for entitlement access. How should we modify the current workflow? When i requested the new account on behalf of someone, i found the request was auto approved and the task was created in pending task. I want to do like below -new account approved by IT head -entitlement approved by level 1 group owner Would it be possible? Thanks

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on March 15 2022 at 05:18 UTC

Hi Yun

Use {requestcounts.NEW_ACC_REQUESTS_COUNT > 0} and then set your aprroval workflow.

Regards

Sudip Kumar Roy