Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Multiple Connections for 1 Security System

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 29 2020 at 15:46 UTC

Is it possible to configure 2 connections for 1 Security System?

I want to use 1 connection to create accounts, and a different connection to remove accounts for the same application.

Is this possible in Saviynt?

Anand

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 29 2020 at 16:44 UTC

Hi Anand,

Greetings !

We don't yet have the capability to have more than 1 provisioning connection per application.

However, I am curious to know why we haven't set up both create and remove accounts in same provisioning connection?

Thanks,

Aarthi

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 29 2020 at 16:54 UTC

I need to create different provisioning connections because both the actions are governed by different service accounts.

And the service accounts need different permissions to execute the create and remove.

Anand

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on June 4 2020 at 00:38 UTC

Anand,

We do not have the capability yet, but can take it up as a roadmap item for future