Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Currently Logged in User - Email Param and Report param

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 26 2020 at 13:19 UTC

In my Email Template and in my Analytic Reports, I want to display the name of the currently logged in user.

Anybody knows the variable or config values?

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 27 2020 at 17:02 UTC

Hi Anand,

Are you looking for the variables using in email templates which are assigned to the controls?

Can you elaborate your requirement?

Thanks,
Saparja

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 29 2020 at 15:38 UTC

I am looking for variables in Email template, as well as variable to use in creating Analytic reports.

e.g.

If I want to create a report about terminations an I want to display who was the user who clicked the One Click Disable in Saviynt, what would be variable I can use in my analytic report?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 30 2020 at 04:21 UTC

Hi Anand,

You can use ${user.id}, ${user.username} etc in your runtime analytics query to refer to the userkey, username and other profile attributes of the logged in user.
Sample query - select username, firstname, lastname, city , '${user.username}' as 'loggedUser' from users where manager=${user.id}

However, for sending the analytics reports, these variables are not available.

Regards,

Saparja