Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Is there a way to run reports in Saviynt to check User access?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 24 2021 at 06:10 UTC

Is there a way to run reports in Saviynt to check User access?. 

If yes please share the steps. i am very new to Saviynt .

Please help.

Regards

Kumar Rohan

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
7 REPLIES 7

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 24 2021 at 16:32 UTC

Kumar Rohan,

What do you mean when you say check user access ?

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 24 2021 at 16:35 UTC

A user asked ...I would like to run an inquiry in Saviynt to look at Business Rolls assigned to a particular user to aid in conflict/SOD resolution.?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 24 2021 at 17:32 UTC

Kumar Rohan,

Saviynt provides a rich set of out of the box analytics that can be utilized for some of the common set of business scenarios.

If you need anything specific, you can always write custom analytics and run them as per schedule. 

Here's a link to get you to the Analytics documentation: https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/43000349155

Analytics are basically queries, so an understanding of the underlying Saviynt schema is also important

Here's a link to the schema guide : https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/43000521404

Depending on which version you are on, Saviynt also offers Data Analyzer feature, where you can write queries and test out before you turn them into actual reports.

Admin > Admin Function > Data Analyzer

Here's a short writeup on data Analyzer and a sample screenshot below.

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/43000617371

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 24 2021 at 18:03 UTC

Thanks . If any one wants to learn SAVIYNT basic what is the best approach ?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 24 2021 at 18:39 UTC

I'd probably suggest to enroll in Saviynt L100 (Basic) and then L200 (Advanced) training courses.

You can talk with your Lead/Management to help you with that.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 24 2021 at 18:42 UTC

L100(Basic) i am already certified .Practically i haven't get the chance to work. Any video available ?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 29 2021 at 23:20 UTC

Hi Kumar Rohan,

If you are certified for L100, Im sure you would have gotten access to a Saviynt instance for hands-on for either 7/14 days depending on what type of training you undertook.

Furthermore, there are lab exercises during the course that will help you with the handson and "acclimatize" to the UI.

Videos are available for 45 days, if opted for self paced training to the best of my understanding.

Maybe, you can enroll again, please speak to your CSM or account manager.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri