Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Associated Entitlements

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 11 2020 at 20:30 UTC

I've been told we can use Associated Entitlements to grant users entitlements in other endpoints due to having an entitlement in another endpoint.

I'm trying to use AD group entitlements to grant access in other endpoints. I've selected the Associated Entitlement in the other endpoint, but nothing seems to happen.

The entitlement is listed as an Associated Entitlement but the page shows several columns with 0 in them. Perm Hit, Rule Hit, Match Hit, Confidence. Is there another step i need to take to get this second entitlement to be granted to the users? I can't find much in the way for directions on setting these up.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
1 REPLY 1

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 12 2020 at 20:05 UTC

Hi Adam,

Do the entitlements in secondary endpoint need to be granted with new account creation in primary endpoint?

For above scenario, we can add entitlements from secondary endpoint in Primary endpoint show page - >

Or

Do the entitlements in secondary endpoint need to be granted to user because user has entitlements in primary endpoint?

For above scenario, we can add secondary endpoint's entitlements in Entitlement Map section of Primary Endpoint's entitlement show page

Help Desk documentation here - https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000527104-viewing-or-updating-entitlement...

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.