Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

AD Account Expiry

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 2 2020 at 12:34 UTC

Hello Community Members,

I want to pass Account Expiry date from Saviynt to AD. Let's say the end date is 10th December, 2020 12AM EST, how will I pass it in the Connection JSON. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Yashpal

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
2 REPLIES 2

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 3 2020 at 05:53 UTC

Hi Yashpal,

Greetings!!

accountExpires attribute in AD is of Large integer/Interval type.

You will have to convert Date-Time in to large integer/Interval format to pass it via JSON.

A Sample below:

"accountExpires":"${if (user.enddate != null && user.enddate != ''){10000*(user.enddate.getTime() + 11644473600000 +100799999)}else {9223372036854775807}",

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Kumar Jha

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 3 2020 at 12:30 UTC

Thanks Anand, this is passing the value in IST, but I want to pass the value in EST. Can you help on that?

Regards,

Yashpal