Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

To Know the Total Jobs running (including the trigger chain Sub jobs) with their Schedule and crons

KG
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi ,

I need to pull the report of the all JObs and Trigger chain jobs(including name of sub jobs running) with cron schedule in the 5.5sp5 version for the backup.Please help in query.I have run below query 

SELECT tasks.TRIGGER_NAME JOB_NAME, case when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'AccessQueryUpdateEndpoints' then 'CustomQueryJob'
                when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'CyberArkImportJob' then 'CyberArk Import Job'
 when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'CYBERARK_FULLIMPORT_OKTA_INCREMENTAL_TRIGGER' then 'CYBERARK FULLIMPORT OKTA_INCREMENTAL TRIGGER'
when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'CYBERARK_FULLIMPORT_TRIGGER' then 'CYBERARK FULLIMPORT TRIGGER'
when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'OKTA_FULLIMPORT_TRIGGER' then 'OKTA FULLIMPORT TRIGGER'

when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'EMAILHISTORYJOB' then 'EMAIL HISTORY JOB'
                when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'OKTAImport' then 'OKTA Import'
                when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'UserImport' then 'User Import'
                when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'ProvisioningJob' then 'Provisioning Job'
                when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'Okta_Recon' then 'Okta Recon'
when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'Analytics' then 'ANALYTICS JOB'
when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'AccountsImportIncrementalJob' then 'INCREMENTAL ACCOUNT IMPORT JOB'
when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'Detective_Rules' then 'RULE RUN EVALUATION JOB'
when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'EntitlementValueImportJob' then 'ENTITLEMENT IMPORT JOB'
when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'Okta_Import' then 'OKTA IMPORT JOB'
when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'ConsultEmailJob' then 'CONSULT EMAIL JOB'  
                when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'Expire_ARS_Requests' then 'Expire ARS Requests'
                when tasks.TRIGGER_NAME = 'EntitlementValueImportJob' then 'EntitlementValue Import Job'
                else 'tasks.TRIGGER_NAME' end as 'JOB_DESCRIPTION' , tasks.TRIGGER_GROUP as 'TRIGGER GROUP',tasks.CRON_EXPRESSION,tasks.TIME_ZONE_ID 
   FROM qrtz_cron_triggers tasks

but trigger chain (sub jobs) are not included

Regards,
KG
5 REPLIES 5

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @KG 

We are currently in the process of reviewing the request mentioned above, and we would like to assure you that we will provide regular updates on its status.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @KG,

I recommend considering the following approach to create your desired query:

```sql
SELECT jobid, triggername, jobname, jobstartdate, jobenddate, savresponse
FROM ecmimportjob
WHERE jobstartdate >= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 2 MONTH);
```

This query will yield sub-jobs within the trigger chain. Additionally, if you wish to retrieve running jobs, you can achieve this by joining the `triggername` from the `qrtz_fired_triggers` table with the `grtz_triggers` table, which will result in the desired outcome.

Please review this suggestion, and if you require any further assistance or have additional inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out.

KG
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi DixshantValecha,

Thankyou for information but I want backup data for all Jobs running in the Saviynt (with Jobs name ,time and crons)

Hi @KG,

I am seeking to establish communication with you regarding this matter. I have initiated a private message to address the topic. Your attention and response to that message would be greatly appreciated.

Running Jobs -  select * from qrtz_fired_triggers

rushikeshvartak_0-1701651007777.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.