We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

SAP Import Error "Unknown column 'DE' in 'field list'"

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

We have one SAP system where the Application data import is failing. Log shows the following errors:

groovy.sql.Sql.withBatch Error during batch execution: Unknown column 'DE' in 'field list'"
groovy.sql.Sql.handleError Rolling back due to: Unknown column 'DE' in 'field list'"

 The error seems to occur during import of table USR02. If I remove the table, the error disappears. We can also see that accounts are not imported. Entitlements are there though.

We have a number of other SAP systems with the same config, that work fine. That's why I suspect it to be a data issue on SAP side for this specific system. The "DE" is the language code for Germany, so it might be something in the language/localization area.

Does anyone maybe have any input on this?

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Did you setup sap language 


Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

JCO_LANG is set to "EN" but I also tried "DE" already.

Set E


Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

JCO_LANG needs to be two letter code, right?

Do you maybe mean SAPTABLE_FILTER_LANG? It's set to "E". But this should only affect entitlement import.

Yes E only

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/how-to-troubleshoot-sap-import-error/m-p/34298


Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

In the thread you linked it says to use JCO_LANG = EN and SAPTABLE_FILTER_LANG = E, which already is exactly how we configured it.

ASA
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Turns out this was a data issue. There were accounts in the target system containing characters | and [ in the account name. After they were removed, import was successful.