Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Organization import using REST API connector

dvijay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

We are trying to import organization details using REST API, however we don't find any config parameters in connection to create mappings and import/create organizations as in AD/LDAP connectors.

Workflow: Source-->Saviynt (using REST API connection)-->Map and import organizations in Saviynt TPAG

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @dvijay 

Please refer to the list of supported features in REST Guide REST Integration Overview (saviyntcloud.com)

Currently I don't see organization import is mentioned in the list.  Also, I would like to know what do you mean by organization details- do you want to import organizations itself to Saviynt or organization as a user attribute in import? Please confirm along with postman screenshot.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

dvijay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

We would like to import organizations using REST API by using mapping from the response JSON, then use one of the attribute (org name) as user property.

REST API connection is configured against Oracle cloud which contains supplier information and we would like to parse that response and map with organization attributes and import which would be eventually inserted into Customer table.

Thanks

Vijay

Thanks

Vijay

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @dvijay 

I would recommend you to first try the same via postman and see if you are able to retrieve the information which you want from target application and what kind of response you are getting in postman. 

Once achieved via postman, we can see how to achieve via REST. I don't think currently organization import is supported in REST Connector, but we can confirm that once you provide us working postman screenshot.

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

dvijay
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Please find the JSON output screenshot attached. We are trying to perform mapping with Saviynt Organization attributes and import.

dvijay_0-1709920858640.png

Saviynt does not having Org Import JSON in REST Connector. You can use create Org saviynt REST APIs from External JAR

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.