Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Issue with assigning SAV role access to existing users via CSV import.

gokul
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi, I am dynamically assigning SAV roles through a SAV4SAV connection by creating the SAVRole as an entitlement under that connection and then assigning it via a technical rule. This approach works perfectly for new users. However, I need to assign this SAV role to over 50k existing users. To do this, I tried adding the SAVRole entitlement along with the account using a CSV file import from the accounts page. The account was created, and the SAVRole entitlement was added, but the actual SAVRole was not assigned to the user.

In this case, what is the best approach to assign the SAV role to these existing users? Also we need to ensure that these access rights are managed if the birthright condition fails.

Can anyone help us in this.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Use actionable report with provision access action
  • or use update user update rule temporary and update some custom property to assign missing sav role

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

gokul
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak  Thanks.
I created the account using the account CSV import, and then added the access through actionable analytics. This, in turn, correctly added the SAV role to the user.