Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Entitlement/Role Expiry reminder email notification

AnkitaBamania
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Team,

I have a requirement where I need to send the reminder email notifications to users whose entitlement/roles are about to get expire in 5 days.

We have configured the days in Global configuration

AnkitaBamania_0-1723537290322.png

But there is no placeholder to add the email template. I checked in one of the solutions in forum where it was mentioned that there OOTB analytics 'Entitlement Expiry Notification with email template configured but I could not find that analytics in our Saviynt environment.

Solved: Entitlements Expiry and Expired email notification - Saviynt Forums - 57970

Can someone help me with this requirement?

Thanks,

Ankita Bamania

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Create Report with below configurations

rushikeshvartak_1-1723555641559.png

Query : select u.username, u.firstname, u.lastname, a.name as 'Account Name', e.endpointname as 'Application', ev.entitlement_value as 'Entitlement', ev.DESCRIPTION as 'Description' ,
ae1.ENDDATE as 'End Date' from
users u, accounts a, user_accounts ua, entitlement_values ev, account_entitlements1 ae1, endpoints e
where u.userkey= ua.userkey and u.STATUSKEY=1
and ua.ACCOUNTKEY = a.ACCOUNTKEY
and a.ACCOUNTKEY = ae1.ACCOUNTKEY
and a.status in ("Manually Provisioned",1,'Active')
and ae1.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY = ev.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY
and a.ENDPOINTKEY = e.ENDPOINTKEY
and e.STATUS = 1
and ev.status = 1
and ae1.enddate is not null
and (ae1.ASSIGNEDFROMROLE is null or ae1.ASSIGNEDFROMROLES is null)
and DATEDIFF(ae1.ENDDATE,sysdate()) between 0 AND (select configdata from configuration where name = 'NUMBEROFDAYSBEFOREENTITLEMENTEXPIRYDATE');

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

rahul_p
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hello @AnkitaBamania ,

There is an OOTB analytics present in Saviynt with name "Entitlement Expiry Notification".

Try to attach your the email template to this analytics and test.

Regards,
Rahul
Please accept this as solution & give kudos if it resolves your issue.

Hi @rahul_p ,

I did not find any analytic report with the name. Can you confirm on which version you can see that report?

rahul_p
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hello @AnkitaBamania ,

Version 24.x

rahul_p_0-1724333745008.png

Regards,
Rahul
Please accept this as solution & give kudos if it resolves your issue.

Old client does not have OOTB reports and it has been started from EIC versions by default previously it was optional to load OOTB reports

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

pragyapurwar03
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

I have to do the same role expiry notification for emergency roles , will the same OOTB report work?

You need to create new report 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak