Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Binding Variable to get Organization details in User Organization Association Workflow

gokul
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

To add a user to the organization through the "Modify Organization - User - Action - Add User" process, we need to validate the user data against the organization first.

We have a User Organization Association Workflow in place, but I am unsure how to utilize the organization data within this workflow. I have attempted to use the binding variables from the Organization workflow, but they do not seem to be supported in the User Organization Association context.

Can anyone suggest which binding variable to use for accessing organization data in the User Organization Association workflow?

Note: we are using a parent-child relationship model within the organization, and we need to add users to child organizations accordingly.

4 REPLIES 4

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

gokul
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Raghu 
Thanks for your quick response.
Those organization binding variables work fine for the organization creation and organization modification workflows. However, I am encountering an error when using these variables for the user organization association workflow.
Regards!

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @gokul 

List of supported objects exposed in the workflow is mentioned in the below documentation.

Exposing Organization Object Variables in Workflows (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

gokul
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Dhruv_S 
As I mentioned, those organization attributes are not exposed in the OrganizationUser Association workflow and are only available in the Organization creation/modification workflow. Therefore, I have raised an idea in the portal.
https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5842