Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Emergency access ID's request

MichaelSchmid
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

I'm trying to implement the Emergency access ID's request in our Saviynt Environment and I'd need to clarify if following requirements are possible to be set-up.

- after defining the account as FIREFIGHTERID in the Account Type, is it possible to make this Emergency User ID only applicable to one specific user, like an owner or so?

- is it possible to auto provision the request into the end system?

- is it mandatory to generate a new password for the Emergency User or can the account just get unblocked?

- If the new password is mandatory, does it have to be communicated by mail or can it be displayed in the session (within Saviynt)?

- can a peer review process be established (via Analytics maybe?), where one user from a specific user group get's a task assigned and also a notification by mail to review the actions from a random Emergency Access ID which happend in the last month?

I was able to establish the Emergency access ID's request so far, but not with the named requirements.

Thank you and BR, Michael

0 REPLIES 0