Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

CyberArk Integration

ricky
New Contributor
New Contributor

I understand there is an CyberArk SCIM connector that I can use it for the integration.  If I need to use CyberArk vault as an existing vault, do I still need to have the SCIM server?

3 REPLIES 3

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ricky 

Thank you for contacting Saviynt Forums. 

Could you please provide more details about your requirements and use cases. 

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

ricky
New Contributor
New Contributor

There is a feature of bring your own vault in CPAM.  The existing PAM solution is cyberark and we need to connect CyberArk vault.  Does it need to connect SCIM server to manage the CyberArk Vault?

@ricky : Bring your own vault concept is entirely different where you can save the credentials and also manage the credentials using that vault which is currently supported only for HashiCorp and Fortanix DSM. For details refer: Bring-Your-Own-Vault 

But you can still use your CyberArk as Vault but in this case you just simply retrieve the connection credentials from CyberArk. It cannot store or manage the credentials in this vault from saviynt.

If you use is just retrieve the connection credentials from vault then use CyberArk-Vault Integration not SCIM integration

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.