Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Break glass process for privileged session management

saramohanraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Can some one help me with the break glass process for privileged session management. When saviynt is down how the session will be monitored during break glass process. Any kind of help will be much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@saramohanraj : Can you provide more details around the use case with example?

As far as I understand your statement you are asking how do you access monitoring/session recordings in case Saviynt is down then in that case I believe there is no specified process defined for it. You may have to open a ticket with Saviynt to access the session recording. I will also look out for responses on this post from Saviynt team to see if they have any defined process

But if your question is how do you access the credentials when Saviynt is down then there is defined process for it which you can refer here: Break-Glass-Workflow and Setting-Up-Break-Glass 

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

saramohanraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Sathvik, My question was to access the session monitoring when the instance is down. I got the break glass process to access the vault. Thanks for your reply. Will see if someone else can provide any solution for it.