Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

baseurl for a Job using Invoke extension JAR

Oushat
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

i created a job to onboard on-prem workloads using Invoke Extension JAR Job(External JAR), however this job is always failing. 

can anyone please explain what should be the baseurl and EVQuery in the Arguments JSON.

{"url":"<baseurl>","filepath":"/saviynt_shared/saviynt/Import/Datafiles/application_login.csv","securitySystemName":"OnPremTest","endpointName":"OnPremTest1","ENT_FILTER_VALUE":"ev.customproperty40='OnPrem'","workloadlist":"/saviynt_shared/saviynt/Import/Datafiles/onpremworkloads_01.csv"}

Thanks,

Oushat

7 REPLIES 7

sk
All-Star
All-Star

What is the error you seeing ?

Base URL would be your Saviynt application URL base ex: https://xxxx.saviyntcloud.com/

EVQuery is basically defines which entitlements should be bootstrapped

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Oushat
New Contributor
New Contributor

thanks a lot SK for your reply.

i can see the Job Status being a success as soon as i put the right URL. however i am not able to see the workload defined in the CSV being onboarded. is there a way to test that and make sure the workload exist.

How did you generate the input CSV using Saviynt scanning Tool or prepared manually?

Also can you check the EMC-worker and PAMMS logs to see what's happening behind?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Oushat
New Contributor
New Contributor

i prepared the CSV file manually.

Okay then you should be aware whether they exist or not right? Or else you can do telnet to check the connectivity from sc2.0 clients

Regards,
Saathvik

Oushat
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks sk. on which port the telnet should be tested ?

also i think that i am missing the entitlement portion. in freshdesk docs, they mentionning the below steps :

creating Entitlement

Entitlement is the access that a user can request in an application. Create the below two entitlement types under the endpoint created.

• Instance

• DB

however, should i create/upload anything under Admin/Identity Repository/Entitlements ??

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Oushat those are the entitlement types. Did you create them in your on-prem endpoint? If not, navigate to your endpoint and select the "Entitlement Type" tab. There, click on the second Action button and select "Create Entitlement Type". Just mention the names as given in the article. Once done, you can re-trigger the bootstrap and check