We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

User is receiving "Credential.Checkout.Failed" error while trying to view the credentials

Dheeraj_Reddy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Everyone

One of the users is receiving the below attached error message while accessing one of the endpoint. trying to see why this is happening while the rest of the users are able to access the secret credentials.

Any response is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Are you saying others able to access the credentials of same account? not just this user?

If not then then I feel something wrong with account

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Dheeraj_Reddy
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Did some additional troubleshooting, I am getting 500 error for this user while accessing the secret credentials. I need to add some permission for this user but not sure about the required permissions, and this is happening to the Endpoint and all users.

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Dheeraj_Reddy It does not look like permission issue. App is failing while trying to retrieve credentials. How were the credentials vaulted? Was a bootstrap job run on the endpoint?

The accounts are uploaded through a feed file and the credentials are set through the "Change service account" page. I found the issue that the endpoint instance type value need to be updated for the 1st time and this was causing the issue.