PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

workday user incremental user import via soap

musthak_ahamad
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi ,

we have a requirement to get the workday user incremental import via soap ,  am able to setup a soap user import connector but as per saviynt document i tried to use the json and import the users but it didn't work, am able to import the full import via soap but not incremental. i couldn't find a closed solution in forum, so forced to raise a new one. need help if anyone have achieved it ..

** attached are my jsons** 

Connection Type:

Workday

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

musthak_ahamad
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

logs attached.

musthak_ahamad
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

since incremental user import via soap is more complex solution for a 15k users and the RAAS full import connection is able to sync the user in 15min, so not continuing RAAS full import as solution as per saviynt recommendation.