Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Workday user import - SOAP

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Team,

I am trying to pull some specific values from workday Organization_Data group. Below is the mapping -

"CUSTOMPROPERTY60": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data.Organization_Data(Organization_Subtype_Reference->ID=='Duty_Station').Organization_Name"

and below is the response hierarchy-

ag420_0-1717508956648.pngag420_1-1717509057383.png

in words - worker,Worker_Data,Organization_Data,Worker_Organization_Data,Organization_Data,Organization_Name where Organization_Subtype_Reference is Duty Station

Currently the job is success but cp60 does not get populated. Also, Organization_Name is available as checked from postman response.

Thank you in advanced 🙂

12 REPLIES 12

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Additionally, inside the lowest block, below is the hierarchy -  

ag420_0-1717509534691.png

Can you paste sample response in text format

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

send to you in dm, please check

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Any update?

"CUSTOMPROPERTY60": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data.Organization_Data[Organization_Subtype_Reference/ID='DS_Country']/Organization_Name"

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak i am using the same but neither of them are working - 

"Location": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data.Organization_Data(Organization_Subtype_Reference->ID=='Duty_Station').Organization_Name~;~listAsString"

"CUSTOMPROPERTY60": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data.Organization_Data[Organization_Subtype_Reference/ID='DS_Country']/Organization_Name"

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Any update on this ?

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak i tried below also - 

"CUSTOMPROPERTY60": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data[?(@.Organization_Type_Reference['@Descriptor']=='Duty Station')].Organization_Name"

This is working in xpather i.e. path is giving the required value-

ag420_0-1717765485653.png

Why is it not getting populated in saviynt, how is saviynt parsing the response? Is FD ticket required for this?

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/what-is-the-name-of-notation-syntax-used-by-saviyn...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

yes, and i have made the expression according to this only then - 

"CUSTOMPROPERTY60": "Worker_Data.Organization_Data[?(@.Organization_Type_Reference['@Descriptor']=='Duty Station')].Organization_Name"

its not populating the value

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

any update on this?

ag420
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

This worked for me. CLosing.

Worker_Data.Organization_Data.Worker_Organization_Data.Organization_Data(Organization_Type_Reference->ID=='Region').Organization_Name~;~listAsString