Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Workday RaaS for Global Workers

jparadis
New Contributor
New Contributor

We have global workers. 

Our Workday RaaS runs under an integration system user (ISU) with a PST time zone.

The Status Key field and other "effective date" data are driven from the perspective of this time zone. 

So even if the user in Australia is supposed to be "Active" at the time of integration run, the RaaS endpoint shows them as inactive because the ISU thinks the effective date of that change has not yet happened. 

Has anyone else had to deal with this issue? How have you resolved? 

We are using the SavtoSav integration to run some MySQL logic that reads workday user timezones and sets the active/inactive status. We would rather this is managed by Workday, but we cannot get the data from the RaaS endpoint. 

3 REPLIES 3

Miguel
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello!  Thank you for your question!   We are investigating an answer. Someone will get back to you soon.

Thanks, Miguel

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jparadis - I know someone should have answered you a long time ago. I apologize that no one got back to you. I asked a member of our Professional Services team and he replied with:

"This is a question for Workday. My team can answer how the use case has to be setup in Saviynt assuming RaaS report brings right data from Workday. But will not be able to answer how to configure a RaaS report in workday."

I'm sorry if that's not the answer you were looking for.  But based on his answer it sounds like you'll need to reach out to Workday. 

Neeharika
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

We are integrating the RAAS workday with Saviynt to perform user import from workday. Do we have any approach to fetch the delta changes of the users using RAAS connection?

Regards,

Neeharika