Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Which version would be given by Saviynt while creation of New Environment

Siva
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement to create a new environment for QA,
Could you please let us know how it will be and which version will be given by Saviynt, Is it the latest version or any custom version? 

Thanks
Siva Avula

8 REPLIES 8

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Saviynt will provide the latest version but if your requirement is on lower version, you can request on the specific version and if the version is available same will be provided.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

Siva
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the information.
Could you please suggest me, we are using Saviynt 2021.0, in Dev environment, which version will be better to have for QA environment?

Thanks,
Siva Avula

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please check the version details on https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/Release-Notes.htm

Since we have v23, please try having the latest version for your QA environment

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v23/Release-Notes-23-2.htm

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

Siva
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much, Rakesh, I will check that.

Could you please tell me, is it possible to get the replica of the existing prod system in the new setup?

Thanks,
Siva Avula

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

On getting the replica, needs to be discussed with CSM. Please reach to your CSM and check if that can be provided.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

Siva
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Ok Rakesh,   Thank you so much for information.

Can you please tell me,if we have what are precautions and checklists that are to be taken care while performing Version upgradation like from 2021 to 2022?

Thanks,
Siva Avula

RakeshMG
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Since Saviynt team will be performing the upgrade most of the things will be taken care by Saviynt team. But if you are still looking for any information on it, you can contact the POC who will be performing the upgrade and this can be shared by CSM as well.

​Regards

Rakesh M Goudar

Siva
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Ok Rakesh, I will check with them.
Thanks for the precise information. 

Thanks,
Siva Avula