Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

What Control Center personas are supported by 5.5SP3.x version?

Riku
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

What Control Center personas are supported by 5.5SP3.x version?

Regards

Riku

8 REPLIES 8

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Riku,

Please refer to the below document,
https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter17-Control-Center/Components... 

Thanks,

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Riku
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

Thanks.

Then there is some issue in our 5.5SP3.18 as we can see only "SSM owner" persona.

Some documentation also mentiones other (than those two) personas (The Compliance Owner and Application Owner personas are available in separate licenses.), but are those available for 5.5SP3.x or not? And what is that separate license?

Regards

Riku

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Riku,

These personas are available from 23.3.

Ref :- https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter18-Control-Center/Cus... 

Riku
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

Yes i have seen what is available in 23.x, but we are still in 5.5SP3.x and we should take Control Center into use. But i don't see how we can take it into use if we have only one persona available.

Regards

Riku

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Riku,

I am currently conducting an internal check and will provide you with updates as they become available.

Thanks,

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Riku,

Sorry for the late in response,
You have only one persona that can be used in 5.5X version i.e. SSM Owner.

For Ref: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-Admin-v55x/page/Content/Chapter17-Control-Center/Understand... 
Thanks.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

That referenced docs page gives expression that we can have more of those. And actually now we have 3 personas.

"

In Control Center, personas play a vital role as they can monitor relevant issues and take appropriate actions. Each user persona has a defined set of tasks based on the role assigned to the persona. By default, the SSM Owner persona is shipped with SSM.

Note

For more information on other personas, you can reach out to the Saviynt representative.

"

Regards

Riku

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @RikuN,

Currently we have only one personas i.e. SSM Owner in V5.5 Sp3, we will get the document rectified.

Thanks.