Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Validation -Condition

Karan07
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dear Team, 

I am reaching out for assistance with a validation query related to user attributes. Specifically, I need to ensure that the user's start date is later than August 19, 2024. Additionally, if the user's current date exceeds 60 days from the start date, the relevant attribute should only be visible to the manager, not the user.

I am attempting to implement the following validation logic, but I'm encountering some difficulties. Could you please assist me in resolving this?

${((u.startdate => ) && (currentdate - u.startdate >= 60))}
${((startdate > 19 AUG 2024) && (u.startdate < currentdate.plus(60)))}

Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Karan 

10 REPLIES 10

Karan07
New Contributor
New Contributor

is dateparse working ? 
${(u.startdate > Date.parse("19 AUG 2024")) && ((currentdate - u.startdate) > 60)}

${(startdate > '2024-08-19' && currentdate > startdate.plus(60))}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Stiil its not working can you help us to resolving the issue

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Karan07 

Can you try these.

${if (u.startdate > new Date().parse('dd MMM yyyy', '19 AUG 2024'))}
${if ((currentDate - u.startdate) >= 60)}

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

please find attached SS 

Karan07_0-1724306725169.png

Does your dynamic attribute name is startdate ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Udynstartdate

while getting this error 
${(Udynstartdate > currentDate().parse('dd-MMM-yyyy', '2024-08-19'))}

• Please share full information of issue to assist better
    • Configuration
    • Request form screenshot
    • Logs (showing actual error)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak