Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Username as SystemUsername

sabthamis
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

We have a requirement to assign the systemusername as Username. Systemusername is generated by Saviynt based on firstname lastname which is working fine. 

I have added the same logic as in mentioned for systemusername in Registeruser rule(screenshot below). But still when i import a user manually from UI this is not updating with systemusername value.

Any idea how to achieve this ?

sabthamis_0-1726845582574.png

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

rushikeshvartak_0-1726846821227.png

copysystemusernametousername=true

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Can you say which file is this and where to get this one ? externalconfig.properties ? @rushikeshvartak 

@rushikeshvartak  one more thing when i run the import job without username column the import fails does this change you suggested above ll resolve that issue as well ?

Yes  externalconfig.properties and username is mandatory

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

indra_hema_95
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @sabthamis If you are not putting user name in your csv then you have to use some other attribute as reconciliation field, and for that field a value has to be there in your csv and that has to be unique for each user. 

Regards,

Indra