Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

User update rule not trigger for future date

ARNAB86
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

I have the requirement below

I have created dynamic form for entering end date of an user and storing it in CustomProperty10.

And created the user update rule where we are checking if the end date   matches current date it should create disable account task.

It works perfectly and rule got trigger automatically if it sets to todays date like 12-07-2024 as end date and store in CP10 (means the same date if you are updating)

But if it will be future date like 13-07-2024 then the user update rule is not getting trigger and no task is getting generated.

Find the below user update rule details

ARNAB86_0-1720810465427.png

Please help on this. Is there any job i need to run for this user update rule so the rule gets execute and task gets generate

Thanks

Arnab Pal

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does date diff is 0 ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi Rushikesh,

The query in Advance query is 

a.statuskey = 1 and a.customproperty62 is not null and DATEDIFF(now(),STR_TO_DATE(a.customproperty62,'%d-%m-%Y')) =0

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@ARNAB86 what is trigger action for rule?

ARNAB86
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

ARNAB86_0-1720816500640.png

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@ARNAB86 can you try this once ..update any property of user .. and I see if it triggers the rule ...