Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

User should be able to request for entitelment only when user have account in ARS page.

Riya
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

In ARS page while requesting , i want user to  be able to request for entitelments only when user has the account , so user first should request for account then , they should request for entitelments.

4 REPLIES 4

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Riya enable option entitlement only in security system which will automatically take care of your functionality

2) use DA to hide entitlement once account created show all of them.

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

Riya
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thankyou, @NM   enable option entitlement only in security system which will automatically take care of your functionality, i was able to achieve it with this solution.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Keep entitlement type as non mandatory.
  • in case of initial request if user does not have entitlement then using dynamic attribute hide all entitlement in entitlement type table.
  • also show proper message to end user

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thankyou @rushikeshvartak , for the continued help, i was able to achieve it .