Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User import issue - End date is lesser than the Start date

GauravJain
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi - Getting this error in logs while importing users data using direct connection with LDAP for many user records:

"ERROR services.ImportSAvDataUserService - End date is lesser than the Start date specified in the csv."

When we verified few of the records, we found that those users have some value for "start date" but nothing for "end date". Still, Saviynt is giving above error.

What could be the cause of such issue? Please let me know if you require any further details.

Regards

Gaurav

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Do you mean blank ?, If you adding end date then start date is needed

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yes, end date is blank and start date have some value. still Saviynt is giving that error in user import.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Hi @rushikeshvartak please ignore my earlier post.

It seems the start date and end date is same in few of the user records. still its giving error. Saviynt do not support same start and end date?

yes it should be different

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

How to manage such records in Saviynt? Its very much possible to have same start and end date.

Change end date to start date +1 using preprocessor

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Ok but that will give an incorrect view in Saviynt w.r.t end date. Also, leavers process trigger will delay by a day. 

Can you share an example of pre-processor query to add timestamp in start and end date?

Keep actual date in customproperty

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak