PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

User Account Correlation rule is not working for one of our endpoints.

VamsheeVazza
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We have an endpoint where the account name will be same as users customproperty1 or customproperty2
i have added the following as the user correlation rule on the endpoint.

upper(trim(users.customproperty1))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#

upper(trim(users.customproperty2))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#

upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY59))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))#

upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY60))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))#

upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY61))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))#

upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY62))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))#

upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY63))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))#

upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY64))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))#

upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY65))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))

this is in version 23.4.

and also on the side note is it possible to restrict user to only one account for this endpoint and not allow him to request for second account.

9 REPLIES 9

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@VamsheeVazza If users customproperty1 or customproperty2 is same as account name then you can try basic config in user account correlation rule.

Could you please share the sample data for single user

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

lets take me as a user

i have my customproperty1 as ei1234

and there is an account with account name ei1234

this account should correlate to mu user profile.

i have the above correlation rule in the endpoint. but the account is not mapped to my user profile and account is not showing up in y accounts under my user profile.

@VamsheeVazza Did you run the account import job after correlation rule configured in the endpoint?

SumathiSomala_0-1701275396419.png

If this reply answered your question, please accept it as a solution and kudos.

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

yes we did run the import job.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

try below and share logs after import job

upper(trim(users.customproperty1))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#upper(trim(users.customproperty2))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#upper(trim(users.customproperty59))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#upper(trim(users.customproperty60))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#upper(trim(users.customproperty61))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#upper(trim(users.customproperty62))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#upper(trim(users.customproperty63))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#upper(trim(users.customproperty64))=upper(trim(accounts.name))#upper(trim(users.customproperty65))=upper(trim(accounts.name))

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

It didn't fix the issue.
trying the basic config worked instead of advanced query.

turns out Upper and Trim are not working in correlation rule

@VamsheeVazza : UPPER should definitely work because we used it. If you want multiple conditions you need to use like below

(upper(trim(users.customproperty1))=upper(trim(accounts.name)) or  upper(trim(users.customproperty2))=upper(trim(accounts.name)) or upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY59))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME)) or  upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY60))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME)) or upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY61))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))or upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY62))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))or upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY63))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))or upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY64))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME))or upper(trim(USERS.CUSTOMPROPERTY65))=upper(trim(ACCOUNTS.NAME)))

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Please share logs where it print correlation - in ending of job logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Please select 

Correlation Rule Type  = TEMPLATE 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak