PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Uploading Analytics File To Azure through SFTP connector

rahulyadav
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

I have to work on an usecase where an analytics report gets generated and is saved in a Azure through SFTP. I am using this json in FILES_TO_PUT parameters, but i am not able to provision analytics file to Azure. 

[
{
    "eic_src_dir":"/saviynt_shared/reports/Archive/Analytics/",
    "target_dir":"/testcontainter/",
    "regex_list":["*.zip"]
  }
]

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

AS of now  this is working but getting error in traget source  " "target_dir": "/home/testcontainter/", this my traget soucre but getting this error 

target_dir does not exist. target_dir :
/home/testcontainter/, Refer connectorms logs for
troubleshooting"

please finds the below attachment .

thanks in advance  
goutam Ahirwar

ChinmayDeshmane_0-1718736458562.png

Remove / from end and try

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

same error getting and for path please check the picture with highlighted above in first  post  ..

GoutamAhirwar_0-1718737291092.png

does directory name is correct 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

hey this is our directory address "https://sftpone1.blob.core.windows.net/testcontainter/"

Chamundeeswari
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Were you able to fix this issue ?

Chamundeeswari
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@GoutamAhirwar I think the problem lies with how you are placing the file. The SFTP is already logged into the container. So, you only need to provide the folder name, if any.

So, this should work in your case if you are placing the files in the root of the container.

[
{
    "eic_src_dir":"/saviynt_shared/reports/Archive/Analytics/<AnalyticsNameWithoutSpaces>",
    "target_dir":"/",
  }
]

If there is a folder (or directory) like 'Folder', then, populate it as

[
{
    "eic_src_dir":"/saviynt_shared/reports/Archive/Analytics/<AnalyticsNameWithoutSpaces>",
    "target_dir":"/Folder/",
  }
]