Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to see request when Request Access for Multiple Users

PB1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

When requesting access for multiple users via ARS -> Request Access for Multiple Users , for an application, for 2 users , the request is not getting generated. When doing for single user request is getting generated. 

Any idea, if some configuration, needs to be enabled for same?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

I appreciate you reaching out to the Saviynt forums.

There could be a few reasons why the request is not getting generated when requesting access for multiple users in Saviynt's ARS (Access Request System) for an application. Here are some things you can check:

1)Permissions: Ensure that you have the appropriate permissions to request access for multiple users. It's possible that your access level is restricted.

So plase validate the Sav-role that is configured for the user who is requesting access should have Request For All selected in  Whom to Request.

attaching snapshot for your reference.

DixshantValecha_0-1676656984215.png

PB1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks Dixshant. I am requesting as and Admin, and do have the above mentioned config for sav role. 

I am able to request , however i don't see any request generating.

Attach multi user email template in global config which will send email to requestor which will provide error in request raised

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

PB1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Can you share screenshot, I am unable to locate it in global settings.

Please make sure that you have comments passed on the final page before submission

In the UI it doesn't shows mandatory but in backend it still looks for comments. Once you pass comments it should work

sk_0-1676677473541.png

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

PB1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks, I did try this but no luck.

Do you have any WF attached for Bulk Requests

Global Configuration -> Request -> Auto Approve Workflow for Multiuser request upload

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.