Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to generate email on task creation where entitlements needs to be displayed

necoutinho
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I am using a disconnected application and want to display the dynamic attributes in the form as well as the entitlements in the email template on Task creation.

In the email template configured if i keep only the dynamic attributes then the email gets generated. However if i try to add entitlements in the email template the email does not get generated.

Below is the syntax used for dynamic attributes which is working -

New User - ${task?.requestAccessKey?.collect{it.request_access_attrss.findAll{it.attributeName.toString().equalsIgnoreCase('NewUser')}.collect{it.attributeValue}}.get(0).join(', ')}
Company  - ${task?.requestAccessKey?.collect{it.request_access_attrss.findAll{it.attributeName.toString().equalsIgnoreCase('Company')}.collect{it.attributeValue}}.get(0).join(', ')}

Along with this I have tried to use below syntax one by one after which email is not getting generated :
${entitlement}
${task.entitlement_valueKey.entitlement_value}
${entitlementshtmltablerows}
${entitlementshtmltablerowsv2}
${entitlementshtmltablerowsv3}

What is the correct syntax so that both entitlement and dynamic attributes be displayed in the single email
1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.