Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to fetch the rehired user startdate from successfactors

sp
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi ,

I am trying to fetch the rehired start date from success factors. The user when rehired, has a seperate metadata created within the employmentNav which will have the new start date (rehire date). Attached the user export.  I want to import the user with the start date within the new metadata that gets added within the employmentNav during rehire. 

can anyone please suggest how to filter out the start date that has got added during rehire? 

Here's the API i am using. I tried to have 'orderby' in params but that isnt working. 

https://test/odata/v2/PerPerson?$inlinecount=allpages&$select=personIdExternal,personId,perPersonUui... in 't') and (employmentNav/jobInfoNav/effectiveLatestChange in 'true') and (lastModifiedOn ge '2023-10-06T00:00:00Z') &$orderby=employmentNav/startDate desc

3 REPLIES 3

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @sp,

We are checking on this and we will keep you posted.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @sp ,

We sincerely appreciate your patience. Our team is diligently investigating the matter, and we commit to keeping you updated with our findings and progress. Thank you for your understanding.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @sp,

Could you please furnish additional details regarding the issue? Specifically, we are interested in the error messages logged during the execution of this process ( execute this API). This information will aid us in diagnosing and resolving the issue more effectively. Thank you for your cooperation.