Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Trigger service desk ticket on employment status selection under ownership in manager certification

SureshPatike
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We are looking for solution to trigger service desk to ticket HR Ops team when certifier as manager select the resource employment status decision as "Doesnt Work for me".

As OOTB, saviynt allow us to select default certifier or select any user to assign that specific resource review to selected certifier.

but we would like to trigger ticket when certifier select decision as "Doesnt Work for me" in ownership review.

Note: We are doing periodic reviews for contractors to be validated by their managers for every 30 days. We have terminated option as decision also but it triggers termination process without HR Ops approval. this was the reason we dont want to add this as one of the decision under employment verification status

5 REPLIES 5

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@SureshPatike You cannot launch a task for creating a ticket while the campaign is in progress state.

As OOTB, saviynt allow us to select default certifier or select any user to assign that specific resource review to selected certifier.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think so this would be possible while the campaign is ongoing.

Maybe once the campaign is locked you can try creating ticket using Service Desk Connection option.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

SureshPatike
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for your quick response on this.

@dgandhi  what is the process do i need to configure to initiate the SD connection to create ticket? 

is Analytics feature help us to initiate the ticket based on the results filtered on manager review and dosent work for me decisions?

@SureshPatike Check this article : ServiceNow as a Ticketing System (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Yes if you create task using analytics it will create Service Desk ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.