Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Employment Verification - "No Response" Option.

Thijs
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi all, 

Hopefully you are able to help me with some clarification. For third party identities we perform a employment verification certification campaign. In this campaign the users manager need to confirm their employment "works for me" or take action (e.g., re-assign after "does not work for me" or disable after "terminated". 

One of the options that can be selected by the certifier is 'no response' which would make sense as a default value till the manager selected an appropriate response. However, its not the default value as this is 'works for me' and selecting 'no response' as a final value does also not allow you to submit the certification. 

So what is the purpose of this value, and if it cannot be set as default can it be hidden? Do believe it adds more confusion that value in our current setup. 

Kind regards, 

Thijs  

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

It allows certifier to take action on pending items. If you thing can be removed or improved you can submit idea ticket with above suggestion with business use case and benefits

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thank you for the response. Unsure if I understand you correctly, what do you mean with 'take action on pending items'. Do believe that most relevant actions can be taken within the review? 

It says certifier needs to mandatory needs to take action. You need to prepare user guides which will help certifier to clarify this information

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

This is just to inform the certifier that there is no action taken (No Response) on this line item.

I don't think it can be hidden.

This can be part of your user education/training to managers / certifier.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Thijs
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for your responses, its clear to me that 'no response' indicates that no action is taken (yet) and that action needs to be taken before submitting the review. This would make sense if this was the default value upon opening the certification - as for all items - action is still pending. But the default value is 'works for me'. 

So in which scenario would the certifier change from 'works for me' to 'no response' for which they later need update again to another response before submitting?  

Check this with Saviynt as for us the default value is "No Response" only.

dgandhi_0-1712242273107.png

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to merge two replies.]

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Yes they need to switch back from Works For Me TO No Response.

can you try below option and see if Works for Me gets defaulted 

rushikeshvartak_0-1712255813096.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak