Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Test Email Templates

rick_myers
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Good day,

Is it possible to send a test email using a specific template? I have several email templates that I created and I just want to see what they look like when Saviynt sends them.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You need attach them to some workflow or some email template in global configuration then you can see look & feel of email template but make sure if any variables added should be exposed in that email template

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thank you for replying!

I created a simple workflow with 3 nodes: Start > Activity: Grant Access > End. I selected the email template that I want to test. Now what do I do with this workflow to actually produce the test email?

Thanks again!

attach workflow to one of the application (Security System) & raise request for application

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

In my Security System, I attached the workflow to "Remove Service Account Workflow". Now I need to raise the request. Do I need to actually remove a service account in order for it to generate an email for look and feel? If so, where do I do that so that it sends the email to me?

Yes . Add your email in to check email in your mailbox

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Easy way to test attach email template to analytics report & run manually. 

Note : variables might not work over there

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak