Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

'suspended from service' accounts - Azure AD connector

sushmita
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

I've been trying to import accounts for the Azure AD connector and have some questions:

- The first run of the accounts import job for this connector with all default parameters in the connector settings and no status threshold config populated imported all accounts in active status.

- The second run of the job changed all accounts status to 'suspended from import service'

- I realize that this status means that the accounts do not exist in the target system. However, most of these accounts exist in the app with the userAccountControl as 512.

I've added status threshold config & run the import, but the status doesn't change and new accounts don't get re-imported. Am I missing something in configuration?

{
"statusColumn":
"customproperty10",
"activeStatus": ["512"],
"deleteLinks": false,
"accountThresholdValue": 100,
"correlateInactiveAccounts": true,
"inactivateAccountsNotInFile": true
}
}

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Check logs it must have exceeded threshold limit

{
"statusAndThresholdConfig": {
"accountThresholdValue": 50000,
"appAccountThresholdValue": 50000,
"correlateInactiveAccounts":true,
"statusColumn": "customproperty10",
"activeStatus": [
"true"
],
"deleteLinks": true
}
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sushmita
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Actually, I did run an import with "accountThresholdValue": 100000" but it did not change status of any accounts. I am also seeing a number of accounts with 'active' status in the target application, but showing up as 'suspended from service' in EIC.

Does customproperty10 is populated for all accounts ?

what is error in logs?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sushmita
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes,, I have been told that 'status' is populated for all accounts. Even if it isn't, should it still show as 'active' for inactive accounts?

Currently, don't see any errors in the logs - the import job ends successfully.

extract logs status change happens before end of job. You will find some required information

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak