Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

SOD Exportable reports details

Abhay_Yadav
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
Hi All,

Can you please help us understand what data is available in SOD L3 report. We can see 2 files in the L3 export but we are unable to identify which file contains what data. No where in the documentation it is specified which file contains what.
Can you please provide information 2 files in L3 SOD report. 
Abhay_Yadav_0-1702977302715.png

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

L2 Detailed Report 

rushikeshvartak_0-1703041933187.png

L3 Report :

rushikeshvartak_1-1703041967232.pngrushikeshvartak_2-1703041978080.png

rushikeshvartak_3-1703041992109.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

We have to explain this to non technical client what these two reports represent and for which use case should they download L3 report and what does each of these report represent. I could not find any detailed document on this. Only document i found tells about how to export these reports and not what each report represents.

Could you please help me understand what each file in L3 report represents.

L3 report  Reports is used to show permission/privilege  information in case of SAP based apps 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Below were old names of reports 

rushikeshvartak_0-1703049862587.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak