Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SOAP Connection - How to retrieve Entitlement IDs

angela
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am working on configuring a SOAP connection for grant and revoke access and I have calls that depend on the entitlement ID rather than their values. I have been using the 

allEntitlementMap variable for the entitlement type I need the entitlement value for all requested/current 'Role' Entitlements. For the other entitlement type I need the new entitlements ID's. The below variable is advertised in the SOAP Connector Guide.
as-> newEntitlementMap: Specifies values to map entitlements for new access (grant or revoke), where the key is "Entitlement type name", and value is "list of entitlement values".

Is there any way we can get the entitlement ID's for all of the new entitlements of a specific type? 
2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

can you try entitlementSet variable

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

angela
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The entitlementSet variable didn't work, I wasn't able to filter on entitlement type either