Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Send value as integer in CreateAccountJson in REST connector

Nimesh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I have value coming from dynamic attribute as a combination of letters and number for eg. Agent-11190 . We want to send only the number as an integer in the CreateAccountJson (eg : 11190). Does anybody have any idea how to send the integer value from this string?

I am trying to get the number from the entire string using the below code however it is throwing an erorr since the number generated from below code is a String.

requestAccessAttributes.get('Profile').substring(requestAccessAttributes.get('Profile').lastIndexOf('-')+1)

Please assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Nimesh

7 REPLIES 7

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Nimesh ,

Try below:

${Profile.substring(Profile.indexOf('-')+1)}

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Nimesh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Pandharinath,

This will give the result as String right? I want to convert this and send as an integer in the JSON.

Can you please guide me with the syntax for that?

Regards,

NImesh

@Nimesh Can you try above and check once.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Nimesh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Pandharinath,

I have tried this and it is not working.

Please note that it is working fine if I use the same json with hardcoded profile id as \"profileId\": 15617

Regards,

Nimesh

Nimesh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Pandharinath/Team,

Anybody has any inputs on this?

Regards,

Nimesh

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you try with the below and see if it converts the value to int

${Profile.substring(Profile.indexOf('-')+1).toInteger()}

Regards,
Sahil

Nimesh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Below config has worked for me.

\"profileId\":${requestAccessAttributes.get('Profile').substring(requestAccessAttributes.get('Profile').lastIndexOf('-')+1)}}]}

Note : Have this without double quotes for integer.