Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

send emails to the users filtered in the SQL query through analytics

asharma
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team,

I want to send an email template to particular user's manager reminding about users end date is after 14 days. Can we do it through Analytics or user update rules and how?

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can do same with analytics

Refer 

Example 6: Email to list all the managers and the details of their sub-ordinates. Manager receives a single email with the details of all the sub-ordinates. 

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter06-EIC-Configurations/Creati...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

asharma
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

cool and how to create that analytics.

• use SQL query
  • Change as per your needs
  • SELECT U.username AS username ,U.firstname AS 'First Name' ,U.lastname AS 'Last Name' ,U.email AS 'User email' ,date_format(u.enddate,"%Y-%m-%d %H:%I:%S") as 'End Date',( SELECT CONCAT ( firstname ,' ' ,lastname ) FROM users WHERE U.manager = userkey ) AS 'Manager Name' ,( SELECT email FROM users WHERE U.manager = userkey ) AS 'Manager email' FROM users U WHERE u.employeetype IN ('Contractor') AND u.statuskey = 1 AND datediff(enddate, now()) = 15

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

asharma
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

how a email template or a analytic know which email template to trigger or which analytic will get trigger by email template.

• You need to attach email template to analytics report. Steps are listed in same link 
  • Sample
  • rushikeshvartak_0-1724251016729.pngrushikeshvartak_1-1724251031648.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

asharma
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I am not getting this option of email template. How I'll get this.

After making the changes in Global config. Does it require a restart.?

• Refer below
  • Recording 2024-08-21 at 12.07.47.gif

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak