PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Schedule Campaign

Ekata
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I have created and scheduled an entitlement owner campaign in Saviynt, and it triggered on the scheduled date however it is under preview state rather than in progress.

When I scheduled it, it created a job "Scheduled Campaign Job (CampaignScheduleJob)"

It got triggered and launched the campaign.

Do we have any option or job to move the status to in progress automatically after the launch?

Thanks,

Ekata

1 REPLY 1

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

No, it will be launched in Preview mode only. Confirmed by Saviynt team in below post.

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/entitlement-owner-campaign/m-p/24993

<<

1. I need to schedule an entitlement owner campaign to run on a scheduled basis.  Each time the job runs, it creates a new campaign in preview mode.  How do you configure to activate the campaign immediately?  I don't understand the point of scheduling a campaign to run on a set schedule if you have to go in and activate each one manually.

1. This is currently not supported but it is on the road map for future releases and we are tracking this internally.

>>

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.