Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Saviynt Account assignment is not working

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

We are getting below error while trying to assign Saviynt account to users in provisioning tasks. Please help to fix the issue.

Error:SAV - Error while creating account - 851063-No such property: systemusername for class: com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Users Possible solutions: systemUserName SAV - Error while creating account - 851063-No such property: systemusername for class: com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.domain.Users Possible solutions: systemUserName

Create Account Json:

Diwakar_0-1721229681601.png

43 REPLIES 43

DaanishJawed
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Diwakar ,

systemUserName is case sensitve. Refer the below query and accordingly make changes in your JSON.

{
"CreateAccountQry" : "create user '${user?.systemUserName}' IDENTIFIED BY \'${randomPassword}\';"
}

Thanks

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@DaanishJawed Thanks for the suggestion, I modified the systemUsername and then re-ran the task however now we are getting this error Error while creating account - a8908**- Exception occured in Create Account Query - PROCEDURE sav_fnd_user_pkg.createuser does not exist SAV

Please suggest the default JSON for Create account or suggest a way to assign Saviynt Account to all users by default.

Thanks,

Diwakar.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Diwakar , you need to first define a store procedure in database then only you can use it in json

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@DaanishJawed @NM Any other way to assign Saviynt account (used for SaviyntforSaviynt connection) to all users automatically, Through Saviynt Account import job also its not assigning!

@Diwakar you can use REST connector and setup Sav4Sav

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Diwakar which connector are you using?

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@naveenss Saviynt4Saviynt is already setup as DB connector.

@NM Its DB connector long back, we have been using it for Saviynt. So please suggest within this connector only.

Thanks,

Diwakar.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Diwakar , try this

{"createAccountQry":["Insert into accounts(accountID,name,endpointkey,orphan,status,systemid) VALUES ('$user.username','${user.username}',${task.endpoint.id},0,'1',${task.endpoint.securitysystemkey.id});"]}

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@NM Thanks a lot that query worked, and task got completed. Really appreciate your help.

However, it remains stuck in Manually Provisioned. I ran the Saviynt account import job as well, but status is not changing to Active. Can you please help to check why the account status is not changing?

Thanks,

Diwakar.

• Validate your account XML and status threshold configuration to check why status is not updated.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Diwakar , did you write accountxml to import accounts??

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak @NM yes, its already there. Attaching the same. Please suggest.

Configuration are correct. Did you ran account recon ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Diwakar , worth checking did it create a new account? What is your account name while creating account? Is it user's username 

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak I ran all this job but still not changing the status to Active.

Diwakar_0-1721314191807.png

@NM Yes it created a new account, Account name is username only see the output.

Diwakar_1-1721314270887.png

Please suggest.

• Share status threshold config and logs when you ran job

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Status threshold is empty, we have not provided! Please suggest if it required?

Thanks,

Diwakar.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

See the endpoint name is different for which endpoint are you trying to create the account ?? If saviynt pass saviynt endpoint key

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@NM Endpoint name is correct only check below. But Saviynt endpoint key is showing 3 in url. Hope that is not causing the issue! as in create account JSON query u put 1, I believe!!!

Yes that is issue

Please update JSON as per your configuration

{"createAccountQry":["Insert into accounts(accountID,name,created_on,creator,endpointkey,orphan,status,systemid,updatedate) VALUES ('','${user.username}',utc_timestamp(),'System Generated',${task.endpoint.id},0,'1',${task.endpoint.securitysystemkey.id},utc_timestamp());"]}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

• Update create Account JSON as mentioned below
  • {"createAccountQry":["Insert into accounts(accountID,name,created_on,creator,endpointkey,orphan,status,systemid,updatedate) VALUES ('','${user.username}',utc_timestamp(),'System Generated',${task.endpoint.id},0,'1',${task.endpoint.securitysystemkey.id},utc_timestamp());"]}

STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG can be blank.

create new request and try

@Diwakar 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I overlooked your first response. I will make the changes and update.

******Please ignore this****

Sure, Do we need to use the Saviynt endpoint key as '3' instead {task.endpoint.id},0,'1' here ?

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@NM @rushikeshvartak Made the changes as suggested in create Account JSON and currently using this {"createAccountQry":["Insert into accounts(accountID,name,created_on,creator,endpointkey,orphan,status,systemid,updatedate) VALUES ('','${user.username}',utc_timestamp(),'System Generated',${task.endpoint.id},0,'3',${task.endpoint.securitysystemkey.id},utc_timestamp());"]}

and then ran the account import job but status remain stuck in Manually Provisioned. Please suggest next.

Share screenshot of account is created under endpointkey =3 from data analyzer and also share output of below query

select distinct u.username as accountname, 'Saviynt' as name, 'Saviynt' as endpointname,u.username as accountcn, 'SAVRole' as attribute, s.rolename as entitlementvalue,u.username as username, u.statuskey as status, u.updatedate,u.username as objectguid from users u, user_savroles us, savroles s where u.userkey=us.userkey and us.rolekey=s.rolekey and s.statuskey=1  and u.username='AAAA'

update username

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak Please find the below screenshot of account that is created under endpoint key=3

and I tried to ran the query provided by you in analyzer but its giving error.

Diwakar_1-1721318287357.png

Please suggest next.

Run query from analytics. Also does account have sav role assigned ? if not add one sav role and validate

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak I ran the provided query in analytics but there we are seeing below error.

Diwakar_0-1721393722703.png

Also, one the user is already added to one Sav role but still account status is stuck on Manually provisioned, please suggest and help to fix the issue.

select distinct u.username as accountname, 'Saviynt' as name, 'Saviynt' as endpointname,u.username as accountcn, 'SAVRole' as attribute, s.rolename as entitlementvalue,u.username as username, u.statuskey as s, u.updatedate d,u.username as objectguid from users u, user_savroles us, savroles s where u.userkey=us.userkey and us.rolekey=s.rolekey and s.statuskey=1  and u.username='AAAA'

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Diwakar use alias for status and updatedate 

Eg select status as st

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak @NM Thanks for the update, I ran the query for one of the user where Saviynt Account is showing manually provisioned however it's not giving me any output. 

Warning! Query returned no records

Now please suggest what could be the issue, please help to fix.

Yes because user don't have any sav role assigned 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

SELECT DISTINCT
u.username AS accountname,
'Saviynt' AS name,
'Saviynt' AS endpointname,
u.username AS accountcn,
'SAVRole' AS attribute,
s.rolename AS entitlementvalue,
u.username AS username,
u.statuskey AS s,
u.updatedate AS d,
u.username AS objectguid
FROM
users u
LEFT JOIN
user_savroles us ON u.userkey = us.userkey
LEFT JOIN
savroles s ON us.rolekey = s.rolekey
WHERE
s.statuskey = 1
AND u.username = 'AAAA';

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak Now after adding sav role to one of the accounts, Saviynt account status changed to Active, but is this works like that? Without any sav role Account status can't be in Active or Inactive state?

• Account should list in query. use updated query with left join so without sav roles also account status will be updated

SELECT DISTINCT
'Saviynt' AS name,
u.username AS accountcn,
'SAVRole' AS attribute,
u.username AS username,
u.statuskey AS status,
u.updatedate ,
u.username AS objectguid
FROM
users u
LEFT JOIN
LEFT JOIN
WHERE
s.statuskey = 1
AND u.username = 'AAAA';

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak thanks, but where should we use this suggested new query and how does it will change the account status? as Account status is changing based on the job we ran.

We need to change the Saviynt account status to (Active, Inactive) even when any Sav role is not assigned.

Thanks,

Diwakar.

Use updated left join query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I am sorry but I didn't get you, where should I use this left join query to make the Saviynt account status changed to Active or Inactive for all users after running the Account import Job? 

Update Account XML as below 

<dataMapping>
    <before-import>

</before-import>
    <sql-query description="This is the Source DB Query" uniquecolumnsascommaseparated="name" >
        <![CDATA[    SELECT DISTINCT
'Saviynt' AS name,
u.username AS accountcn,
'SAVRole' AS attribute,
u.username AS username,
u.statuskey AS status,
u.updatedate ,
u.username AS objectguid
FROM
users u
LEFT JOIN
LEFT JOIN
WHERE
s.statuskey = 1		 ]]>
    </sql-query>

<mapper description="This is the mapping field for Saviynt Field name" accountnotinfileaction="delete" deleteaccountentitlement="true" addOnlyMode="FALSE"  ifusernotexists="noaction" incrementalcolumn="updatedate" systems="'Saviynt'">
    <mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.name" sourceproperty="accountname" type="character"></mapfield>
    <mapfield saviyntproperty="securitysystems.systemname" sourceproperty="name" type="character"></mapfield>
    <mapfield saviyntproperty="endpoints.endpointname" sourceproperty="endpointname" type="character"></mapfield>
    <mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementtypes.entitlementname" sourceproperty="attribute" type="character"></mapfield>
    <mapfield saviyntproperty="entitlementvalues.entitlementvalue" sourceproperty="entitlementvalue" type="character"></mapfield>
    <mapfield saviyntproperty="users.username" sourceproperty="username" type="character"></mapfield>
 	<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.status" sourceproperty="status" type="number"></mapfield>
	<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.accountID" sourceproperty="accountcn" type="character"></mapfield>
	<mapfield saviyntproperty="accounts.displayname" sourceproperty="objectguid" type="character"></mapfield>

</mapper>

<after-import description="EMAIL,BATCH,SQL">

</after-import>

</dataMapping>

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Thanks, Rushi for the query. I updated the same in Accounts Import of SaviyntforSaviynt connection and then tested with one of the Saviynt Account where status is Manually Suspended. So, after running the account import job status still not changed to Inactive. Please suggest if any other config changes needed!

Diwakar_0-1721729222635.png

• I hope its xml and not only SQL Query
  • Run SQL Query from analytics and validate if account is coming in result

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

• I hope its xml and not only SQL Query---Yes, its complete XML.
  • Run SQL Query from analytics and validate if account is coming in result---When I ran your query in analytics. Its, not giving me the output of that user. As I believe you put s.status key=1.  So, to update the account status of all users irrespective of their status, we have don't have use this filter s.status key=1 right? 
  • When I updated the account import JSON with specific user without s.status key then account status changed to Inactive after running Account import JOB.
  • So please let me know which query to use to update the account status of all users?

Remove status condition from where condition

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks a lot, @rushikeshvartak it worked. For Saviynt you are an ocean of knowledge.