Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

sav role assignment and ad user password change .

lakshman
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello team,

The use case involves uploading users to Saviynt while the application is disconnected, during which SavRoles should be assigned to those users. What steps should be taken to proceed with this?

Additionally, there is another use case concerning the creation of a user in Active Directory. At the time of creation, a password is provided, and when importing that user into Saviynt, I have utilized a RESETANDCHANGEPASSWRDJSON: . This time, the password should be changed automatically.

After submitting this JSON for the user, what methods can be employed to verify the changes?

{
"RESET": {
"pwdLastSet": "-1",
"title": "reset password changed"
},
"CHANGE": {
"title": "change password changed",
"pwdLastSet": "-1",
"UnicodePwd": "${user.password}"
}
}

Regarding AD provisioning, when a user requests access, a pending task is generated at the AD endpoint after executing the provisioning job for the AD application. Once the job is completed successfully, how can we confirm that the user exists in AD and validate their status?

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Regarding AD provisioning, when a user requests access, a pending task is generated at the AD endpoint after executing the provisioning job for the AD application. Once the job is completed successfully, how can we confirm that the user exists in AD and validate their status? - You can run import job

Sav role - for what purpose ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I successfully executed the user import job; however, I need to verify the presence of those users in Active Directory.

• Contact AD team and validate

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.