Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

SAV role access limitation

vyadav
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I have created a sav role to give the access just to view the account list. Added below feature access

By added this sav role, I can see the admin tab identity repository and account tab but could see any account under this. Do i need to give few more access.

Thank you,

Varsha

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

In order to see account, You need to add sav role in connection attached to security system

rushikeshvartak_0-1717076887979.png

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/read-only-sav-role-for-identity-repository/m-p/622...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

vyadav
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

But we don't want to give this access to everyone. It would be for specific people.

Person who is part of sav role will be able to see accounts not to everyone. hence you need to add custom sav role in connection

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

vyadav
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks for your help ....Can we grant access to view users and entitlement as well for a specific AD.

users will be visible all. entitlements also same pattern you need to add sav role in connection and provide entitlements tab access in sav role.

👍Please click the 'Accept As Solution' button on the reply (or replies) that best answered your original question.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

vyadav
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Added these access

• Admin: Users
  • Admin: Entitlements Administration
  • Application Entitlements
  • Application Entitlement types

we can see entitlement tab but if I open it is showing access denied and user tab is not visible 

Below is valid feature 

Admin: Entitlements Administration

Admin: Users

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

vyadav
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Added these but couldn't see the user and entitlement 

Screenshot of sav role fearures and user having screenshot

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

vyadav
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

These accesses have been added.

vyadav_0-1717148723537.png

Does sav role added in connection and connection is attached to security system ? Screenshot ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak