Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Salesforce saviynt OOTB connector: REFRESH_TOKEN keeps expiring , looking to implement REST connecto

mbh_it1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello All,

Need inputs and documentation to resolve the following problem:

Salesforce saviynt OOTB connector: REFRESH_TOKEN keeps expiring , looking to implement REST connector which can use access token or basic auth  which can keep refreshing on failure.

OOTB connector has following specified , no other JSON

OBJECT_TO_BE_IMPORTED: Profile,Group,PermissionSet,Role

Kindly provide advise.

Thanks

Mahesh

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

mbh_it1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Actually I dont have logs currently as my manager reported this issue to me , when went for checking just now, its already refreshed by someone and I see it successful, however I will post the details soon as it needs to fix permanently rather than solving by replacing the token, its prod, so cant edit at the moment. I will check with my team mate and see if he has.

Thanks

Mahesh

Thanks

Mahesh

mbh_it1
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

Logs attached

client secret in refresh token flow is disabled as per info from my manager

Does it working from postman ?

Please share postman screenshot and curl command [Refer https://codingnconcepts.com/postman/how-to-generate-curl-command-from-postman/ ]
⚠️‼️‼️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.‼️‼️⚠️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.