Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Salesforce connection getting failed

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

Hi folks,

Today I was setting up a connection to the Salesforce application, after preparing the steps on Salesforce, I configured the connection on Saviynt to connect to Salesforce. when I test the connection I get this error

2023-07-20T23:26:35+05:30-ecm-provisoning.SalesForceProvisioningService-http-nio-8080-exec-15-DEBUG-Error in getAccessToken:Not able to refresh access_token, please check connection details

2023-07-20T23:26:35+05:30-ecm-provisoning.SalesForceProvisioningService-http-nio-8080-exec-15-DEBUG-Exception in testConnectionSalesForce: java.lang.Exception: Not able to refresh access_token, please check connection details

credentials are working successfully from Postman.
Also have one doubt can we use same callback URL for two connected apps in Salesforce?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.
3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Can you share configuration. 
  •  

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @SumathiSomala ,

Can you confirm if you are using the same "Instance URL" that is present in the token response from postman? 

And yes, same callback URL can be used for two connected apps in Salesforce. Also, please refer to the below forum post.

Solved: Salesforce Connection setup - Saviynt Forums - 40088

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

We fixed this by unchecking "Require Secret for Refresh Token Flow" option which is part of Salesforce configuration

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.